Beginning January 16th and continuing through December 18th, the Vibrant Health Alliance/VHA will meet every other Wednesday from 6:30-7:30 pm for a health improvement class session, in addition to four 4-hour weekend intensives. VHA is structured as a supportive year-long catalyst for lifestyle improvement. This format encourages truly integrating positive change, regardless of your current lifestyle. We can all improve at every level.
2013 Class Dates: 1/16, 1/30, 2/13, 2/27, 3/13, 3/27, 4/10, 4/24, 5/8, 5/22, 6/5, 6/19, 7/3, 7/17, 7/31, 8/14, 8/28, 9/11, 9/25, 10/9, 10/23, 11/6, 11/20, 12/4, 12/18. In addition, there are four weekend events held on 3/24, 5/19, 8/10 and 11/16.
Membership is $60.00 per month.
[41 hours total, with one 4-hour intensive including a 5-course organic whole foods cooking class with Dr. Villano- a $60 value itself!]
1) Paid in full for the year: $660.00 (due by January 1st- a $60.00 savings)
2) Paid quarterly by Autopay: $180.00 per quarter
3) Paid monthly by Autopay: $60.00 per month
Autopay can be set up with a Credit Card, Debit Card or Checking Account.
Membership Benefits Throughout 2013:
- 2 hours per month of instruction at bi-weekly meetings plus 4-hour quarterly intensives
- Comprehensive materials with action and accountability plans
- Private online group with extensive online resources for all class topics
- Discount on all services at Columbia River Institute spa in Wenatchee
- 20% discount on all services at Therapeutic Touch Massage & Wellness in Leavenworth
- Discounts from local wellness sponsors (details to be posted in January) including: Janet Roberson, LMHC (licensed mental health counselor); D. Kanalani Baach, LMP of Aloha Healing Arts; Kari Lyons-Price of Grounded & Guided; John Neff, D. Mn (certified qigong and tai chi teacher) ; Paul - Kapeikis, DC of Kapeikis Chiropractic & Massage; Revival (wear old finds new clothing); Wenatchee Natural Foods; Lemongrass: A Natural Foods Market; Sage Mountain Natural Foods
- 41 CE Hours available for licensed massage practitioners