Membership is $60 per month ($17.57 per class hour). In addition to class time, the private Facebook group has 24/7 access & support.
Membership is limited to 30 participants and is first come, first served.
Payment Options for the 41-hour Vibrant Health Alliance membership:
1. Paid in full for the year: $720 (cash, credit card or check)
2. If not paying in full, then the first month's fee of $60 is due to secure your membership and an auto payment plan is required, regardless of attendance. Autopay will be set up for monthly electronic payments with a credit or debit card. The second payment will be on 2/1/14 and payments will continue on the 1st of each month for the year. An e-document contract will be used to set up your auto-payment plan.
Members are required to be set up in advance for the private Facebook group. If you do not already have a Facebook account, you will receive assistance on setting up an account and all privacy settings (if you want no other Facebook usage outside of the Vibrant Health Alliance group).
VHA Membership Benefits (for entire year):
- 2 hours per month of education and motivation at bi-weekly meetings + 4-hour quarterly intensives
- This year program is set up to educate, motivate, stimulate, encourage, reinforce, and ultimately assist you to succeed in making and maintaining your lifestyle and wellness goals in a wildly supportive environment in the company of others who are committed to the same
- Intensives include: whole foods nutrition/cooking; comprehensive naturopathic detoxification program; creating your own eco-friendly, nontoxic body products and household cleaners; mind-body medicine and neuroscience tools
- A sampling of class topics: determinants of health, breathing, hydration, water safety, optimal weight strategies, natural anti-inflammatories, endocrine disruptors, plastics, organics, reframing, pertinent anatomy, physiology of digestion, nervous system, adrenals, gratitude, green shopping, comprehensive whole foods nutrition- carbohydrate, protein, fat, safe & healthy oils, vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, sugar & cheese addiction, pre- & probiotics, cacao, caffeine, green tea, healthy whole foods and raw recipes, toxicity, toxins, fragrance, blood sugar stabilization, phytates, oxalates, labels, GMOs, pesticides, triclosan, detox diet and detox support tools, electromagnetic frequencies, radiation, detoxifying your home and self care body products, green medicine cabinet, cleaning alternatives, body product alternatives, antibiotic resistance, contaminants, purifying plants, organic and wild crafted essential oils, aromatherapy product recipes, exercise, intermittent fasting, botanicals/healing herbs, sleep hygiene, natural tool kit for pain, immune support, steam inhalation, nasal irrigation, contrast hydrotherapy, homeopathics, stress management, relaxation techniques, mind-body medicine, neuroscience, epigenetics, healthy holidays, and more!
- An eco-binder for action and accountability plans
- Private online group for discussion, encouragement, sharing, and questions answered by Dr. Villano
- Comprehensive materials and extensive online resources for all class topics
- 41 CE Hours available for licensed massage practitioners
- Discount on all services at Columbia River Institute spa in Wenatchee
- 20% discount on all services at Therapeutic Touch Massage & Wellness in Leavenworth
- Discounts from other local wellness sponsors: [subject to change each year]
- Aloha Healing Arts & Massage: 20% off
- Janet Roberson Counseling: $20.00 off (for self-pay clients, new or return)
- John Neff, Deep Spring Wellness: 20% more free on any session (purchase a 75 min session & receive a 90 min session)
- Kapekis Chiropractic: Initial Exam/Chiropractic Adjustment: $60.00 (Normally $85.00); Maintenance Care Program: $120.00/month for up to five Chiropractic Treatments/month
- Kari Lyons-Price, Grounded and Guided: 20% more free on any session (purchase a 75 minute session & receive a 90 minute session)
- Lemongrass Natural Foods: Changing Monthly Specials- posted on the Facebook Page & Google Group; announced in class
- Revival: 10% off (wear old finds new clothing)
- Sage Mountain Natural Foods: 10% off
- Wenatchee Natural Foods: 20% off all supplements; 10% off food and café